Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 7th May 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,168 / $1,161 (+3.8%) (weekly change) ) (-16.2% and -21.6% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 17.4bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD15.6bn ($11.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- National Chemical Industries (INCP) will hold its AGM* on May 21, 2015 to elect new board members.
- Dar Es Salaam Bank (BDSI) will hold its AGM* on May 17, 2015 to discuss 2013 annual financial results, increasing the capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 66.7% bonus issue and distributing cash dividend. ISX will suspend trading of BDSI starting on May 10, 2015. Three cross transactions occurred on IQD2.7bn BDSI shares on May 3, 2014. These three transactions represent 1.8% of BDSI capital.
- New shares of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) from the capital increase to IQD264bn through 5.6% bonus issue resumed trading on May 6, 2015.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 7.9bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on May 4, 2015 and on May 6, 2015. These three transactions represent 3.1% of BIIB capital. The seller was Ghanem Saad Ghanem Al-Sarraf and the buyer was Al-Jarrar for Real Estate Investments Company.
- Shares of Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) resumed trading on May 5, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results and distributing 50% cash dividend (IQD0.50 price per share). Please note, IMCI is trading in non-regular market.
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) resumed trading on May 3, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing financial results of the financial year ended on Aug. 31, 2014.
- Iraqi for General Transportation (SIGT) invited its shareholders to visit the company’s headquarters to receive their stock certificate and the profits of the years from 1994 to 2007.
- Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) announced that one of its shareholders, Adnan Ali Ahmed owns shares represent 23% of IIEW’s capital.