Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 14th May 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,213 / $1,206 (+3.9%) (weekly change) ) (-12.9% and -18.6% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 3.3bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD3.4bn ($2.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) will hold its AGM* on May 20, 2015 to discuss 2013 annual financial results, distributing cash dividend, discussing the accumulated deficit from the available reserves and electing new board members. ISX suspended trading of HPAL starting on May 13, 2015.
- A cross transaction occurred on 434K Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) shares on May 11, 2015. This represents 0.2% of IMCI capital. Please note, IMCI is trading in non-regular market.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decisions of Al-Ameen Financial Inv. (VAMF) including approving 2013 annual financial results, covering the accumulated deficit and amending the article of incorporation according to the financial investment companies’ system no. 6 for the year 2011.
- Dar Es Salaam Bank (BDSI) will hold its AGM* on May 17, 2015 to discuss 2013 annual financial results, increasing the capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 66.7% bonus issue and distributing cash dividend. ISX suspended trading of BDSI starting on May 10, 2015.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decisions of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) including increasing the capital to IQD264bn through 5.6% bonus issue.
- According to Iraq Registrar of Companies letter no 11992 dated on Apr. 29, 2015 sent to General Company of Cement-South, following investment shares of Elaf Islamic Bank’s (BELF) were blocked: IELI (227,500), ITLI (1,472,972), INCP (762,135), federation of Iraqi private banks (100,000,000) and its brokerage company and Elaf Company (500,000,000).