Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 4th June 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,358 / $1,325 (+2.3%) (weekly change) (-2.5% and -10.6% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 9.1bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD9.4bn ($7.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to the Al-Khatem letter no 416 dated on May 21, 2015 sent to ISC, Atheer company (which owns 579,394,208,505 shares) shall offer 457,445,663,350 shares of what represent 25% of the company’s shares) for sale in the first trading session of Al-Khatem.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products (AIRP) will hold its AGM* on Jun. 21, 2015 to discuss 2014 annual financial results and distributing IQD180mn cash dividend (corresponding to IQD0.5 price per share).
- Asiacell Communications (TASC) will hold its AGM* on Jun. 15, 2015 to discuss 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital and distributing cash dividend. ISX will suspend trading of TASC starting on Jun. 8, 2015.
- AL-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold its AGM* on Jun. 15, 2015 to discuss 2013 annual financial results, distributing 4.5% cash dividend (IQD0.045 price per share) and electing new board members. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF starting on Jun. 8, 2015.
- Depositing procedures for the listing of Al-Motaman For Money Transfer (MTMT) started on May 26, 2015. MTMT will open for trading on Jun. 16, 2015.
- According to the ISX letter no 1068 dated on June 2, 2015, the following companies should provide their 2014 annual financial results on ISC and ISX during a period of 150 days from the beginning of the year: BASH, BBAY, BDFD, BDSI, BEFI, BELF, BIIB, BIME, BNOR, BROI, BSUC, BUOI, IELI, IFCM, IHFI, IHLI, IKHC, IKLV, IMCM, IMIB, IMPI, INCP, INSD, IRMC, ITLI, HASH, HBAG, HBAY, HISH, HMAN, HNTI, HPAL, HSAD, HTVM, SBAG, SBMC, SBPT, SIGT, SILT, SKTA, SMOF, AIRP, NDSA, NHAM, VBAT, VKHF, VWIF, MTAM, MTNO, MTRA, MTSB and MTWA.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved to extend for one month the subscription on Babylon Bank (BBAY) for its subscription on 64.1bn shares to increase the capital to IQD250bn through 35.9% rights issue.
- According to ISX letter no 1053 dated on Jun. 1, sent to ISC about resuming shares of Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank (BDSI), referring to BDSI letter no (14/155/3030) dated on May 31, 2015 which include its General Assembly Minutes which held on May 24, 2015, the bank decided to increase the capital to IQD250bn by: 1) Putting new shares of 45bn shares for public subscription through rights issue. 2) New shares of 50bn from the rights issue will be sold to 5 investors at a premium price of IQD1.10/share. The 5 investors are: 1) Khaled Abdullah Al-Agidi (14.5bn shares). 2) Al-Madina General Constructions Company (14.5bn shares). 3) Sama Al-Dhuha (14.5bn shares). 4) Saman Bayez Abas (5bn shares). 5) Nihad Hashim Abas (1.5bn shares). Please note that the investors shares is 50bn shares, while the other bank shareholders will have IQD5bn to subscribe on. ISX also asked ISC’s opinion in resuming shares of BDSI and calculating its opening price since this is first company to have this kind of subscription and there isn’t instruction for it yet.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) will hold its AGM* on Jun. 6, 2015 to discuss 2014 annual financial results and distributing cash dividend of the year 2014. ISX suspended trading of IMAP starting on May 31, 2015.