Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 20th Aug 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,239 (-1.4%) / $1,297 (-1.4%) (weekly change) (-11.0% and -12.5% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 5.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD6.5bn ($5.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to ISC letter to ISX, original shares of Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank (BDSI) will resume trading after they approved increasing its capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 3.3% bonus, 30% rights and 33.3% rights issues according to article 56/4th (at premium price of IQD1.10). Please note, BDSI is still out of trading due to not submitting 2014 financial results yet.
- A cross transaction occurred on 500K Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) shares on Aug. 20, 2015. This represents 0.3% of IMCI capital.
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) will hold its AGM* on Aug. 26, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and electing new board members. ISX suspended trading of BIIB starting on Aug. 19, 2015.
- Subscription on 1.2bn Mamoura Realestate Investment (SMRI) shares will start on Aug. 30, 2015 to increase the capital to IQD19.2bn through 7.28% rights and 9.01% bonus issues.
- According to the ISX plans to improve its activities, ISX is claiming the banks to apply for and activate custodian services in ISX which will go through the agreement of Board of Governors and ISC according to instruction No.17 of 2012. The deadline for the application is Sep. 16, 2015.
- Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Production (AAHP) resumed trading on Aug. 17, 2015 after they approved the financial results of the financial year ended on Mar. 31, 2015 and covering IQD24.89mn of their cumulative deficit.
- According to announcement of Dijlah & Furat Bank (BDFD), the chairman of the bank, Al Karmal Brokerage has resigned, while the deputy chairman, Ms Zainab Hilal Ahmad has assigned as the new chairman of BDFD. The board member, Yassir Abd Karim Ahmad has assigned as deputy chairman and Baghdad Hotel has become a board member.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) has adjusted its dividend distribution ratio from 4.6% to 4.0%, so the dividend amount that will be distributed will be IQD259mn instead of IQD300mn.
- New shares of Asiacell Communications PJSC (TASC) from the capital increase to IQD310bn through 14.8% bonus issue resumed trading on Aug. 16, 2015.
- Subscription on 650mn Babylon Hotel (HBAY) shares started Aug. 16, 2015 to increase the capital to IQD2bn through 48.1% rights issue.