Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 22nd Sept 2015).
Note: There will be no trading session at the ISX from September 23, 2015 to September 27, 2015 due to the national holiday, Eid Al-Adha. The next session will be held on Monday, September 28, 2015.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,199 / $1,255 (+1.9%) (weekly change) (-13.9% and -15.3% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 2.0bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD2.5bn ($2.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 12, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results, electing new board members and distributing cash dividend.
- Al- Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold its AGM* on Sep. 30, 2015 to amend the company establishment contract and elect new board members.
- Al-Ameen Estate Investment (SAEI) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 5, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and electing new board members. ISX will suspend trading of SAEI starting on Sep. 28, 2015.
- Baghdad Hotel (HBAG) will resume trading starting on Sep. 28, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results and distributing 10% cash dividend (IQD0.10 price per share). The adjusted price will be IQD7.55 per share with +/-10% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) resumed trading on Sep. 21, 2015 after they approved 2014 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD200bn to IQD250bn through 2.50% bonus and 21.95% rights issues at premium price.
- Mansour Hotels (HMAN) resumed trading on Sep. 21, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014 financial results.
- National Chemical Industries (INCP) has invited its shareholders to visit the company’s headquarters to receive their profits for the years from 1982 to 2003.
- New shares of Dar Al-Salam for Insurance (NDSA) from the capital increase to IQD3.509bn through 10% bonus issue resumed trading on Sep. 20, 2015.