Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 8th Oct 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,136 / $1,189 (+4.6%) (weekly change) (-18.4% and -19.8% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 94.5bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD39.6bn ($32.0mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 2, to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of IIEW starting on Oct. 25, 2015.
- Iraqi Agricultural Production Marketing Meat (AIPM) will hold its AGM* on Nov. 1, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and increasing its capital to IQD5.0bn through 11.1% bonus issue.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 27, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting on Oct. 20, 2015.
- National Islamic bank (BNAI) will resume trading on Oct. 11, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 6M15 financial results.
- New shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) from the capital increase to IQD250bn through 35.86% rights and 3.91% bonus issues will resume trading on Oct. 11, 2015.
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 15, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and electing new board members. ISX suspended trading of IBPM starting on Oct. 8, 2015.
- ISC has decided to suspend the trading of the following companies starting on Oct. 5, 2015 for their failure of disclosing 6M2015 financial results: National Islamic Bank (BNAI), Economy Bank (BEFI), Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF), Fallujah for Construction Materials (IFCM), Nationality Household Furniture (IHFI), Modern Construction Materials (IMCM), North Soft Drinks (INSD), Iraqi For Tufted Carpets (IITC), Baghdad Motor Cars Servicing (SBMC), Al-Mosul for Funfairs (SMOF), Ashour Hotel (HASH), Mosul Dam Tourist Village (HTVM), Al-Manafaa Company for M. T. (MTMA), Al Muhej M. T. (MTAM), Mouta for Remittance (MTMO), Nobles for M. T. (MTNO), Al-Rabita Al-Maliya Company (MTRA), Al-Iraqia for M. T. (MTIR), Sama Baghdad Finance Transfer (MTSB), Alnoor for M. T. (MTNN), Al-Motaman for M. T. (MTMT) and Al-Khair for Financial Inv. (VKHF).
- Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 12, 2015 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results, electing new board members and distributing cash dividend. ISX suspended trading of BROI starting on Oct. 5, 2015.
- A cross transaction occurred on 16.5bn United Bank (BUND) shares on Oct. 8, 2015. This represents 5.5% of BUND capital. The sellers are Fourth Generation Marketing Company (13bn shares) and Firas Hani Hilal (3.5bn shares) and the buyer is Walid Majid Qadir Al-Farjawi.
- A cross transaction occurred on 74.2bn Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank (BDSI) shares on Oct. 5, 2015. This represents 29.7% of BDSI capital. The seller is HSBC Asia Holdings and the buyers are Ali Sarbast Bayz Ako, Muhammed Sarbast Bayz Ako, Saman Bayz Abbas Ako, Salah Mahdi Hassan Al-Sultan and Khalid Abdullah Obaid Al-Ugaidy.
- ISC granted a month extension to Modern Sewing (IMOS) to complete the procedures to increase its capital through 11.1% bonus issue to IQD1.0bn.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the decisions of AL-Nukhba for Construction (SNUC) including approving increasing its capital from IQD2.000bn to IQD2.066bn through 3.28% rights issue.