The Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) in conjunction with the Federation of Chambers of Commerce in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq are hosting a one-day London Business Forum to exchange information on business opportunities in Kurdistan and the United Kingdom.
The event will be held on the 20th January 2016 at The English-Speaking Union, Dartmouth House, 37 Charles Street, Mayfair, London.
Speakers will include:
- Dr Yusuf Goran, KRG Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research;
- Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, Executive Chairman IBBC and UK Trade Envoy to Iraq;
- Dr. Dara Jalil Khayat, President, Kurdistan Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry;
- Karwan Jamal Tahir, KRG High Representative in London;
- Suren Thiru, British Chambers of Commerce;
- Stuart Smith, UKTI Director Iraq;
- Professor Lesley-Jane Eales-Reynolds, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Kingston University; and,
- Nigel Birch, Director Business Solution Centre, University of Wolverhampton.
The opening addresses will be followed by two sessions, one specifically on education and healthcare, and the other on business opportunities in Kurdistan.
Delegates are invited on a complimentary basis. Seats are limited and so all applications will be subject to space permitting.
This event is sponsored by Genel Energy and UB Group.
For details, please email [email protected] or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.