Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 17th Mar 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD891 (+7.4%) / $903 (+6.1%) (weekly change) (-18.3% and -21.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 19.8bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD9.8bn ($7.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) will hold its AGM* on Apr. 7, 2016 to discuss and approve merging with Ynabee’ Al Zawraa for General Trading, Construction, Real Estate Investment, and Mineral Water, Soft Drink and Juices Filling Company, Ltd. The feasibility study of this merge plan will be published soon. ISX will suspend the trading of IBSD starting on Apr. 3, 2016.
- Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) will hold its AGM* on Apr. 10, 2016 to elect a new Board of Directors from five members.
- Iraqi Carton Manufactories (IICM) resumed trading on Mar. 16, 2016 after discussing and approving 2013 & 2014 annual financial results.
- Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) will hold its AGM* on Mar. 19, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial statements. ISX suspended the trading of BTRI starting on Mar. 15, 2016.
- Al-Mansour Bank (BMNS) resumed trading on Mar. 15, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and distributing 6% cash dividend (IQD0.06 price per share).
- Dijla & Furat Bank for Development (BDFD) completed the capital increase procedures from IQD106bn to IQD112bn through 5.7% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 10.0bn shares of Babylon Bank (BBAY) on Mar. 15, 2016. This represents 4% of BBAY capital.
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) invited its shareholders to visit the company’s headquarters to receive their cash dividend of 2014.