Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 4th Aug 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQ769 (-1.7%) / $777 (-2.1%) (weekly change) (-29.4% and -32.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 22.5bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD6.0bn ($4.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- National Islamic Bank (BNAI) will hold its AGM* on Aug. 11, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend the trading of BNAI starting on Aug. 8, 2016.
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) will resume trading on Aug. 7, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and distributing IQD15bn dividends.
- Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI) resumed trading on Aug. 3, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and deciding not to distribute cash dividends from 2015 profits.
- Al-Harir for Money Transfer (MTAH) held its AGM* on Aug. 6, to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX suspended the trading of MTAH starting on Aug. 3, 2016.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) announced on Aug. 3, 2016 that it received the final approval from the CBI to appoint Mr. Bassil Hussam Al-Din Shakir Al-Dhahi as the new CEO.
- Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank (BIME) resumed trading on Jul. 31, 2016 after discussing and approving 2014 and 2015 annual financial results, distributing 0.96% cash dividend (IQD0.0096 dividend per share, IQD2.4bn in total) and allocating 75% of the profits for loans risks and losses.
- A cross transaction occurred on 20bn shares of United Bank (BUND) on Jul. 31, 2016, which represents 6.7% of BUND capital.