Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 8th Sept 2016).
Note: ISX will be closed starting from Sep. 11, 2016 to Sep. 15, 2016 due to the national holiday of Eid Al-Adha. The next session will be held on Sunday, Sep. 18, 2016.
The RSISX index ended the week at IQ741 (+0.2%) / $740 (-0.6%) (weekly change) (-32.0% and -35.4% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 2.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD1.6bn ($1.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold its AGM* on Oct. 2, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results and follow up on the stages of the tourism hotel for the company. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting on Sep. 27, 2016.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceutical Industries (IMAP) will hold AGM* on Oct. 1, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of IMAP starting on Sep. 27, 2016.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products & Marketing Meat (AIPM) will hold AGM* on Oct. 3, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results.
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) will hold AGM* on Sep. 29, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results, amend the financial year to begin on Jan. 1st and end on Dec. 31st, rent its location in Abu Ghareeb to Middle East University for eight years, rent the land of Al-Lutaifya, invest a land in Nasrya and purchase two lands in Dyala and Baghdad. ISX will suspend trading of AISP starting on Sep. 26, 2016.
- Al-Nukhba for General Construction (SNUC) will hold AGM* on Sep. 27, to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of SNUC starting on Sep. 21.
- Modern Animal and Agricultural Production (AMAP) will hold AGM* on Sep. 21, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of AMAP starting on Sep. 18, 2016.
- Ishtar Hotel (HISH) will resume trading on Sep. 18, 2016 after fulfilling ISC disclosure requirements and publishing 2015 annual financial results.
- Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI) resumed trading on Sep. 7, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and distributing 60% cash dividends (IQD0.6 dividend per share).
- ISX sent the required procedures and requirements to the following banks and companies that must be completed to be listed in the market: Al-Aswar for Money Transfer, Al-Taib for Money Transfer, Al-Lulu for Money Transfer, Al-Ameen Al-Arabia for Money Transfer, Al-Rawahil Islamic Bank, Al-Bilad Islamic Bank, Cihan Islamic Bank, International Development Bank, Region Trade Bank, Al-Huda Bank.
- Middle East Production and Marketing Fish (AMEF) postponed its AGM to Sep. 8, 2016 for not establishing a quorum on Sep. 1, 2016.
- National for Tourist Investment (HNTI) calls its shareholders to visit the company HQ to receive 2015 dividends of 6% (IQD0.06 per share dividend).