Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 6th Oct 2016).
Note: ISX will be closed on Oct. 12, 2016 due to the Day of Ashura.
The RSISX index ended the week at IQ793 (+2.7%) / $780 (+1.9%) (weekly change) (-27.2% and -31.9% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 5.1bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD3.1bn ($2.3mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- ISX requested Al-Warka Investment Bank (BWAI) to disclose a number of documents, including AGM summary of 2014 and 2015 and financial results of 3M16, in order to complete the re-listing procedures.
- ISX requested Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) to disclose an approved summary of the AGM.
- ISX requested Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) to disclose an approved summary of the AGM.
- ISC replied ISX board of governors’ decision to transfer the shares of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) from the secondary market into the regular market. ISC will discuss the matter further and will update the ISX on their decision in due process.
- ISX requested Karbala Hotels (HKAR) to disclose the summary of the AGM in order to resume trading.
- Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Production (AAHP) will hold AGM* on Oct. 25, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results and distribute 50% cash dividends (IQD0.50 dividend per share). ISX will suspend trading of AAHP starting on Oct. 20, 2016.
- Al-Hamraa for Insurance (NHAM) will hold AGM* on Oct. 17, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 and 2015 annual financial results. ISX will suspend trading of NHAM starting on Oct. 12, 2016.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products Marketing Meat (AIPM) will resume trading on Oct. 9, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will resume trading on Oct. 9, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results.
- Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) will hold AGM* on Oct. 11, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of VZAF starting on Oct. 6, 2016.
- Dar Es Salam Investment Bank (BDSI) will hold AGM* on Oct. 9, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) resumed trading on Oct. 6, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and distributing 4.7% cash dividends (IQD0.047 dividend per share, 7.6% dividend yield).
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) resumed trading on Oct. 5, 2016 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and distributing 75% cash dividends (IQD0.75 dividend per share, 12.4% dividend yield).
- According to ISC decision, ISX suspended trading of the following companies starting on Oct. 5, 2016 for not publishing 6M16 financial results: BEFI, SIGT, IMPI, MTAM, ITLI, MTSB, MTWA, SMOF, IHFI, IFCM and IMCM. (RS: Please note, all the companies mentioned in the announcement have already been suspended from trading due to different reasons like not disclosing financial results belong to previous periods or not disclosing the condition of the company for being located in dangerous zone, etc)