Kurdistan’s Oil & Gas Leaders to Hold Official Annual Meeting in London
The Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq is to hold the sixth official Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas Conference in London, on 5-7 December 2016 to drive forward the oil and gas development in the Region of Kurdistan.
Energy events experts CWC Group has hosted and grown the event over the years to become the gateway to the oil and gas business for the Kurdistan Region offering a unique platform for the global oil and gas industry.
The event is renowned for gathering Kurdistan’s Government representatives with global oil and gas leaders to discuss current opportunities, network and build partnerships to drive the industry forward.
Sponsored by an range of established companies: Star Light, ExxonMobil, Chevron, DNO, Gazprom, Qaiwan, KAR Group, Genel Energy, Gulf Keystone, Renwa Group, Petoil, Gardaworld, Iraqoil, Gas Liquids Engineering, Gas plus New Age, Hunt Oil Middle East, WesternZagros and SMB Group, the event will dedicate the two initial days to strategic panel discussions and a third day to the Security Seminar, focused on Protecting Critical Infrastructure in the region; a key aspect for any economic progress in Iraq.
Distinguished Speakers of the Conference Include:
- E Qubad Talabani, Deputy Prime Minister, Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- E Dr Ashti Hawrami, Minister of Natural Resources, Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- E Falah Mustafa Bakir, Head of the Department of Foreign Relations, Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- Dr Amanj Raheem, Minister, Kurdistan Regional Government Cabinet Secretary & Chief Legal Advisor, Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- Najmaldin Karim, Governor of Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq
- Saad Sadollah, Commercial & Business Development Advisor, Ministry of Natural Resources, Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- Ian MacDonald, Vice President, Europe, Eurasia and Middle East Exploration and Production, Chevron
- Bijan Mossavar-Rahmani, Executive Chairman, DNO ASA
- Murat Ozgul, CEO, Genel Energy Plc
- Jón Ferrier, Chief Executive Officer, Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd
Following the official opening keynote from the Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister of Natural Resources, the speakers will address important topics for the industry, dedicating a session to each of the following:
- Kurdistan’s Oil & Gas Operators: Transforming the Region into an Energy Hub
- Oil & Gas Infrastructure Development, the Catalyst for the Region’s Development
- Kurdistan’s Electricity Infrastructure; Innovation, Progress & Plans
- Kurdistan’s Gas : Potential & Opportunities
- Creating Value through Large Projects; Evaluating Kurdistan Oil & Gas Investment Strategies
- Integrated Telecommunications Services & Solutions for Kurdistan Energy Projects