Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 13th July 2017).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD782 (-2.8%) / $802 (-2.8%) (weekly change) (-18.5% and -15.3% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 2.0bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD1.1bn ($0.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq, signed a memorandum of understanding with the British Ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, aimed at developing and supporting measures to combat money laundering and terrorism financing. The Central Bank notes that the agreement includes a financial grant from the British side of the Central Bank of Iraq, which in turn will be dedicated to supporting efforts in the field of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism through the organization of courses and workshops to develop capacities in cooperation with specialized international institutions. (CBI)
- Baghdad Soft Drink (IBSD) will hold AGM* on Jul. 20, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results, electing new BoD members, distributing cash dividend and the decision of establishing new soft drink factory in Basrah province. ISX will suspend trading of IBSD starting on Jul. 17, 2017.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) held its AGM on Jul. 12, 2017. In the AGM, the bank approved 2016 annual financial results and decided to distribute 7% cash dividend (IQD0.07 dividend per share, 10.6% dividend yield).
- Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI) will resume trading on Jul. 16, 2017 after fulfilling ISC disclosure requirements and publishing 1Q17 financial statements.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will resume trading on Jul. 16, 2017 after fulfilling ISC disclosure requirements and publishing 1Q17 financial statements.
- National for Tourist Investment (HNTI) will resume trading on Jul.16, 2017 after discussing and approving 2016 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 11% cash dividend (IQD0.11 dividend per share, 1.6% dividend yield). The opening price will be IQD6.68 with +/-10% change.
- Baghdad Hotel (HBAG) resumed trading on Jul. 13, 2017 after discussing and approving 2015 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 25% cash dividend (IQD0.25 dividend per share, 3.2% dividend yield).
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) resumed trading on Jul. 10, 2017 after discussing and approving 2016 annual financial results and deciding to distribute 2% cash dividend (IQD0.02 dividend per share, 3.6% dividend yield).