Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 3rd Aug 2017).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD778 (+1.8%) / $798 (+1.8%) (weekly change) (-18.9% and -15.7% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 30.9bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD29.6bn ($23.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Ameen Insurance (NAME) will hold AGM* on Aug. 16, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results and increasing the capital from IQD3.41bn to IQD3.75bn through 10% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of NAME starting Aug. 13, 2017.
- Iraqi for Tufted Carpets (IITC) will hold AGM* on Aug. 14, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results and decide to distribute 30% cash dividend (IQD0.30 dividend per share). ISX will suspend trading of IITC starting Aug. 9, 2017.
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) will hold AGM* on Aug. 12, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results and rehabilitating the branches in dangerous areas by using IQD44.2mn from its expansion reserves. ISX will suspend trading of BIIB starting Aug. 8, 2017.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 24.15bn shares of Al-Arabiya Islamic Bank (BAAI) Aug. 1 and Aug. 2, 2017, which represent 9.7% of BAAI capital.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will hold AGM* on Aug. 8, 2017 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results and distribute 2.6% cash dividend (IQD0.026 dividend per share, 5.9% dividend yield). ISX suspended trading of BCOI starting Aug. 3, 2017.
- Bain Al-Nahrain Investment (VMES) resumed trading on Aug. 3, 2017 after fulfilling ISC disclosure requirements and publishing 1Q17 financial results.
- ISX will suspend trading of the following companies starting Aug. 6, 2017 for not fulfilling ISC disclosure requirements and publishing 2016 annual financial results: BIME, BMFI, BNOR, BUOI, BASH, BINT, HMAN, HBAG, HPAL, IICM, IELI, IKLV, SKTA, SILT, SIGT, MTNN and IKHC. (IMCM, IHFI, IFCM, SMOF and IKHC, which are located in dangerous zones, must make a disclosure of the general conditions of the company to resume trading.)
- Asiacell (TASC) announced that it started paying 25% cash dividend (IQD0.25 dividend per share, 3.7% dividend yield) from 2015 profit starting Aug. 1, 2017. TASC requested an authorization letter from clients for brokerage firms to receive the cash dividend.
- National Islamic Bank (BNAI) held AGM* on Aug. 3, 2017 to discuss and approve 2016 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of BNAI starting Jul. 31, 2017.