By John Lee.
The National Investment Commission (NIC) has announced an opportunity to invest in the expansion of a chlorine and caustic soda plant in Iraq.
The full text of the announcement is shown, unedited, below:
Al-Furat State Company for Chemical Industries and Pesticides as one of the affiliates of Ministry of Industry and Minerals in Republic of Iraq is pleased to announce the a/m investment opportunity for (Project expansion of Chlorine and caustic soda plant to increase the production capacity by (45) ton/ day caustic soda calculated based on 100% pursuant to the Article (15/ Thirdly) of amended and valid Law of State Companies no. (22/ 1997) and Ministers Council Decision no. 492 of 2013.
The investors of most reliable , specialized, and qualified technically and financially manufacturers and producers of Iraqi , Arabic and International companies in the field of chlorine and caustic soda industry can visit our company headquarter / investment in / Babylon / A;- Musayab / Saddat Al- Hindiyah to obtain the investment documents against a non – refundable amount of (250000) two hundred fifty thousand IQD and submit their technical and commercial offers in our company a/m address, knowing that last date for receiving the offers is on Saunday 10.9.2017 . 12 am supported with the following documents :
- Registration certificate of the company
- Allowance letter issued from the Ministry of Finance
- Submitting the financial capacity accounts for the last five years (positive indicators)
- The investment company should be having experience in chlorine and caustic soda products
- The company should be known with good performance in implementing its obligations (previous contracts with Iraqi ministries and government agencies if any)
- The company should not be listed in the black list
- The company should belong to countries that have good business relations with Iraq.
- Submitting a written obligation of not dealing with Israel, its institutions and companies whether at the present time or in the future
Our website www.furattco.gov.iq
Web site of the MIM www.industry.gov.iq
Email for inquiry : [email protected]
Investment Manager : 07732941338
P. O Box 11230
(Source: National Investment Commission)