Since its launch in February 2010, Iraq Business News has grown rapidly to become the leading news service for all who are interested in the development of Iraq.
As the country emerges from years of stagnation and war, it presents immense opportunities for businesses and individuals to be part of an amazing success story. Some of the world’s largest oilfields are being revitalised, two million new homes are being built, and all the infrastructure needed to support a modern economy is being put in place.
To keep you up to date with the latest news from this exciting economy, we provide:
The Iraq Business News website
- Updated daily with all the latest business news;
- Tenders, jobs, reports, events, stock market reports, and more;
- Our panel of Expert Bloggers share their insights;
- Over 200,000 page views per month.
The IBN Weekly Newsletter
- The main stories of the week, delivered straight to your inbox;
- More than 21,000 subscribers;
- Click here to sign up – it’s free!
Access to the best-informed decision makers in Iraqi business:
- A wide range of solutions to promote your business, large or small;
- Options include website banners, text links, page sponsorship, and email blasts;
- Contact David Jeffries for more information.
Please contact us – we value your feedback and enquiries.
Iraq Business News is published by Iraq Business News Ltd, a company registered in England:
Company No.: 7446239
Registered and Business Address:
Iraq Business News Ltd,
The Pump House,
Following our success in Iraq, we’ve launched a sister publication for the Libyan market – click here to check out Libya Business News.
We have also launched Iran Business News in response to the intense business interest in Iran in anticipation of the lifting of santions.