Covering some of the most complex emerging and frontier markets, Arabia Monitor is strategically positioned to provide timely research and insightful analysis, to help clients make informed decisions on how best to hedge the risks and capitalize on the opportunities in the Middle East and
North Africa (MENA).
Arabia Monitor’s expertise lies within its human capital. With 40+ years of relevant MENA experience, the team of Arabic speaking analysts, native to the MENA region, benefit from a thorough understanding of complex regional dynamics. Offices in London and New York infuse an international perspective
into our research.
As the globalized economy becomes more interconnected, even firms with no direct business in MENA could see their worldwide operations severely affected in light of geo-political and macroeconomic changes in that region.
Arabia Monitor’s access to high level decision makers cuts through the noise to highlight the latest developments in the Middle Eastern markets and their
implications on economics, markets and investment prospects.
1. The Arabia Monitor Monthly (8 issues per year): Arabia Monitor’s monthly publication provides a timely snapshot of most notable recent developments in the dynamic MENA region. Our analysts get past the news to deliver the
core, forward looking conclusions that markets-oriented readers look for.
2. Weekly Updates – The Country, Regional and Strategy Views Series:
– The Regional Views series are thematic papers, aimed at analyzing developments in MENA through a big picture lens. Drawing comparisons within and outside the region to learn lessons and reach insightful conclusions for
investors and businesses.
– The Country views series shines the spotlight on specific developments in MENA countries, analyzing them from a local perspective and drawing
insightful conclusions for businesses and investors
– Strategy Views papers are special features by Arabia Monitor where our analysts present their take on some of the themes facing the MENA region today. These thought pieces are characterized by a bottom up approach to tackling broad subjects, thus providing the reader with a practical big
3. Preferential rates on additional services: Bespoke sector and equity
research projects and speaking engagements.