"Afren To Acquire 20% Interest In Ain Sifni Production Sharing Contract - The Agreement with KRG to Allow Afren’s Entry into Iraq - Deal Analysis From GlobalData
Afren plc (Afren) agreed to acquire a non-operated 20% participating interest in Ain Sifni production sharing contract (PSC) in Iraq from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), for a purchase consideration of $169.5m in cash. The acquisition is consistent with Afren’s strategy to acquire low risk exploration inventory properties and to increase its 2P and 2C recoverable reserves base by over 700% at a cost of less than $1 per barrel. The transaction implies a deal value of $5,650.26 per acre of land and $20.18 per boe of recoverable resources.
- Rationale behind Afren acquiring interest in Ain Sifni PSC
- Strategic benefits for the companies involved,
- Geography covered -Iraq
Reasons to buy
- Develop a sound understanding of the major M&A's, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures taking place in Kurdistan oil and gas industry,
- Identify the most lucrative segments to leverage on the growth oppurtunities available in the Iraq's oil & gas market,
- Get a detailed analysis of a deal to enable you to take better decisions."
If you wish to purchase this report please order from IBN using PayPal or email email@example.com We will invoice you with payment instructions. Your report will be emailed on receipt of payment. There are also site licenses and enterprisewide licenses of this report available, please email for more details.