"Afren to Acquire 60% Interest in Barda Rash PSC from Komet Group - The Deal Marks Afren’s Entry into Kurdistan - Deal Analysis From GlobalData
Afren plc (Afren) has agreed to acquire 60% participating interest in Barda Rash PSC in the north west of Erbil in Iraq from Komet Group S.A. (Komet) for a purchase consideration of $418.75m in cash. Following the acquisition, Afren will own 60% interest, and Komet Group and The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will own 20% interest each in the Barda Rash. The transaction implies deal values of $10,657.99 per acre of land and $0.47 per boe (barrel of oil equivalent) of recoverable reserves.
- Rationale behind Afren acquiring interest in Barda Rash PSC
- Strategic benefits for the companies involved,
- Geography covered -Iraq
Reasons to buy
- Develop a sound understanding of the major M&A's, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures taking place in Kurdistan oil and gas industry,
- Identify the most lucrative segments to leverage on the growth oppurtunities available in the Iraq's oil & gas market,
- Get a detailed analysis of a deal to enable you to take better decisions."
If you wish to purchase this report please order from IBN using PayPal or email email@example.com We will invoice you with payment instructions. Your report will be emailed on receipt of payment. There are also site licenses and enterprisewide licenses of this report available, please email for more details.