2009 was a momentous year for Iraq’s oil and gas sector, for the first time in more than three decades, two bidding rounds took place. What was on offer? Development of just some of the countries prized oil and gas fields.
In a country where investment from the world’s IOCs is vital to its development plans for increased production, we saw international majors winning lucrative contracts – marking the starting point of their entry into long term relationships with Iraq.
Announcing Iraq 2010: Future Energy, The Energy Exchange provides the platform for you to meet and do business with top executives and gain insight into the short to medium term development of Iraq’s oil and gas sector.
We are please to announce early confirmed speakers including:
- His Excellency Thamir Al Ghadhban, Chairman, Advisory Committee to the Prime Minister of Iraq, Former Oil Minister
- Michael Townshend, President Iraq, BP
- Dr Abdul Hadi Al Hassani, Vice Chairman of the Oil and Gas Committee, Iraqi Parliament
- Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, Executive Chairman, IBBC (Iraq Britain Business Council)
- Mounir Bouaziz, Vice President Commercial, New Business, LNG, Middle East and North Africa, Shell EP International
If you are interested in developing your activities and raising your profile within Iraq, then you should join us in Istanbul in September.
Look at some of the key topics to be addressed during Iraq 2010: Future Energy.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Download our 'call for papers' submission form and elevate your profile by joining our specialist Iraq focused oil and gas executives.
If you are keen to discuss how The Energy Exchange’s Iraq 2010: Future Energy event can help you build and make a difference to your business in this new, growing and exciting market, contact:
For joining our thought leader speaker and advisory panels:
Claire Pallen, Director, Middle East Operations
UAE Mob: +971 50 264 1202
Fax: +44 (0) 1242 529 060
For sponsorship opportunities and heightening your profile within Iraq:
David Ling, Business Development Director, Middle East Operations
Tel: +44 (0)207 067 1864
Fax: +44 (0)207 067 1807
Do not miss out on the opportunity to join us in Istanbul, register your attendance now.