The 2nd edition of Basra Oil & Gas, taking place from 25-28 November 2011, is set to be the largest industry event to date in Iraq. It will certainly exceed the record of the first event which hosted 218 exhibiting companies in 2010. 2nd edition is assumed to be held with more than 300 exhibiting companies. Organizers are glad to announce that event currently has 205 confirmed exhibitors and 85% of the total stand space has been sold out!
This Event, through its Conference, will enable the Explorationists, Geoscientists and Engineers from the Oil and Gas Industry, Service and Manufacturing Companies, Finance, Universities and R & D institutions, to share their expertise, exchange ideas and experiences, update their knowledge and skills and discuss the latest progress and challenges facing the Petroleum Industry as well as, of course, networking and relational development.
Conference theme will be “IRAQ ON TRACK IN CONTRIBUTING TO FUTURE WORLD ENERGY SUPPLY”
1. Present & future outlook of Iraq’s oil industry
2. World energy balance forecast and price volatility
3. Future gas share in energy market
4. Geosciences - new technologies in geochemistry, geology & geophysics
5. Development in drilling, well completions, testing and well logging
6. Production and reservoir management update
7. Engineering and projects management
8. Information technology and data management
9. Human resource management
10. Laws & regulations
11. Investment and finance
12. Integration with local content
13. Logistics &security
14. HSE(performance, risk management &human interaction)
If you are interested in presenting a paper in the conference, kindly submit us the Call Paper Form on event website !
If you are interested in booking a delegate seat, please resend us the DELEGATE BOOKING FORM on event website to confirm your attendance at 2nd Basra Oil & Gas Conference.