Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 8th September 2011).
Non Iraqis executed 666 transactions this week:
Buys - 499 transactions, ID1.8bn ($1.6mn) trading volume
Sells - 167 transactions, ID973mn ($832K) trading volume
Net purchases reached ID841mn ($719K), while their share in total trading volume was 11.4%.
ISX – Company Announcements
- · Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) will hold AGM on September 28, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and capital increase through 41.214% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of IRMC on September 21, 2011.
- · Babylon Bank (BBAY) will resume trading on September 13, 2011. The Bank increased its capital from ID50bn to ID100bn through rights issue. The opening price will be ID0.925 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- · Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Prod. (AAHP) will hold AGM on September 19, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report. ISX will suspend trading of AAHP starting on September 12, 2011.
- · Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) will hold AGM on September 18, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of IIEW starting on September 11.
- · Fallujah Construction Materials (IFCM) will hold AGM on September 15, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report, capital increase through rights issue and change the company name to "Fallujah for Production and Trading Construction Materials". ISX suspended trading of IFCM starting on September 8, 2011.
- · Babylon Hotel (HBAY) resumed trading on Sept. 8, without change in its capital.
- · Economy Bank (BEFI) resumed trading on September 6, 2011, after increasing its capital through 18% rights issue and 13% bonus issue from ID76bn to ID100bn.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.