Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,675 / $1,858, +0.9% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 5.5bn and the weekly trading volume was ID11.1bn ($9.5mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- · AL-Badia General Trans (SBAG) will hold AGM on October 25, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and capital increase through bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of SBAG starting on October 18, 2011.
- · Al-Kheir Financial Investment (VKHF) will hold AGM on October 19, 2011 to discuss 2009 and 2010 annual financial reports. ISX will suspend trading of VKHF starting on October 12, 2011.
- · National Chemical &Plastic Ind. (INCP) will hold AGM on October 13, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and capital increase through 100% rights issue. ISX suspended trading of INCP starting on October 6, 2011.
- · The original shares of Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) resumed trading on October 5, 2011 before the capital increase through 41.214% bonus issue.
- · United Bank for Investment (BUND) resumed trading on October 4, 2011. BUND increased its capital from ID150bn to ID200bn through 20% bonus issue and 13.333% rights issue.
- · AL-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) resumed trading on October 4, 2011. VWIF increased its capital from ID1.5bn to ID2.0bn through 4% bonus issue and 29.333% rights issue.
- · Al-Mansour Hotel (HMAN) resumed trading on October 4, 2011 without a change in its capital. HMAN was not trading since September 21, 2011 due to GA.
- · Kirkuk for Producing (IKFP) resumed trading on October 2, 2011.
- · Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) resumed trading on October 2, 2011.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.