By T. Keyzom Ngodup, co-founder and Executive Director at Ideas sYnergy www.ideas-sYnergy.net, an Iraq based private sector development consulting company.
IRAQ INSIGHTS, published by Ideas sYnergy aims to consolidate and build intellectual capital on private sector development, empowering stakeholders to address issues of access and structural reforms on a diverse range of topics impacting inclusive economic development.
IRAQ INSIGHTS October 2011, Iraq’s Trading Patterns: Changing Allegiances
- Iraq’s Leading Export and Import Partners: Trends
- KRG Replacing UAE as Export Terminal to Iran?
- Third Party Trades: Supply Chain Inefficiencies Demonstrated through Iraq’s Tea Import
- Shaku Maku: A Brief Glance at Young Iraqi Professionals’ Communication Tool Choices
- A Roadblock in Transformation of NGO-MFI to Non-Banking Financial Institution: What Next?
Iraq Insights by Ideas sYnergy_October 2011 Issue 5
T. Keyzom Ngodup is co-founder and Executive Director at Ideas sYnergy www.ideas-sYnergy.net, an Iraq based development consulting company committed to economic and social development through market-based solutions that help build and scale innovative businesses for sustainable and inclusive private sector development.
Comments are closed.