Unique System FZE, a Unique Maritime Group company, has recently been awarded a $5.2m contract to supply a 12 MAN ABS Classed saturation system and 3 air diving systems for the Leighton Offshore diving project, based in the Middle East.
Unique Maritime Group will provide their 12 MAN ABS Classed saturation system, complete with SPHL for subsea construction work activities and will deploy its equipment, consumables and skilled diving personnel on board client-designated vessels for the project.
The Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion Project (ICOEEP), Phase 1, is being undertaken for Iraq's South Oil Company, by international EPCIC contractor Leighton Offshore in a $799m contract.
The ICOEEP Phase 1 includes the following scope of work on a full engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning basis:
- Installation and commissioning of two 48" parallel pipelines, 20km onshore and 120km offshore.
- Installation of three SPM systems (single point mooring systems) capable of receiving and loading VLCC tankers.
- Fabrication and installation of a 600MT Subsea Valve Manifold.
- Dredging works to achieve pipeline trenching and sufficient water depth for VLCC mooring.
- Installation of subsea Fibre Optic Cables and Composite Power Fibre Optic Cables.
- Installation and commissioning of Telecommunications and SCADA systems.
Commenting on this partnership, Ian Huggins, Unique Maritime Group's General Manager, said:
"We are delighted to be involved with Leighton Offshore PTE. LTD. We will be working closely with them to help complete this agreement efficiently. We are looking forward to a long and productive relationship."