Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,345 / $1,476, -0.15% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 5.4 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID8.5bn ($7.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Ashur Bank (BASH) will resume trading on Feb. 27, 2012. BASH increased its capital from ID66.7bn to ID100.0bn through 10% bonus issue and 39.925% rights issue. The opening price will be ID0.90 with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- AL-Wiaam Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold AGM on March 5, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF starting on Feb. 26.
- Summer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will resume trading on Feb. 28, 2012. BSUC increased its capital from ID100bn to ID105bn through 5% rights issue. The opening price will be ID0.83 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Ishtar Hotels (HISH) resumed trading on Feb. 22, 2012.
- Modern Construction Materials Ind. (IMCM) will hold AGM on Feb. 27, 2012 to elect new board members.
- Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold AGM on Feb 28, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through rights and bonus issues to reach ID150bn paid-in capital from current ID100bn. ISX suspended trading of BMNS starting on Feb 21.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.