Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
- Maliki turns to foreign policy as domestic issues wind down: Domestic confidence as outreach to Arab world shows multi-dimensional foreign policy.
- ExxonMobil confirms Kurdistan deal in Iraq: Not much new. Mainly significant in showing status quo continues.
- Tamim Sahwa demand merger with Defense Ministry: Positive sign for security in Sunni areas of Iraq.
- Peshmerga may push into Diyala: Watch for more friction between Arabs and Kurds in Diyala this goes through.
- Army pulls out of Basra: Sign of confidence in security in Basra.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- 29 March - Arab League summit
- April - National Reconciliation Conference
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.