Analysts at HSBC have reviewed on Monday the prospects for companies operating in the Iraqi oil sector, and issued new price targets:
- Afren: reduces its discounted-cash-flow-(DCF)-based target price to 175p from 179p, and maintains an overweight rating;
- Dana Gas: maintains an overweight rating and a sum-of-the-parts-(SOTP)-based target of AED 0.64;
- Genel Energy: initiates coverage with a neutral rating and a DCF-based target price of 810p;
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum (GKP): initiaes coverage with an underweight rating and a DCF-based target price of 250p;
- Heritage Oil: maintains an overweight rating with a DCF-based target price of 250p, cut from 282p.