Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (Taqa), Exxon, WesternZagros
- Erbil-Baghdad escalation continues: Not likely to blow up now, but watch for indications that red lines are being crossed.
- Taqa doubles down in Kurdish region: One sign of faith in Kurdish future. Will it pay off like WesternZagros?
- VP Hashemi Leaves Kurdistan for Qatar, KSA Visits: His return could signal of KRG strength and defiance.
- Potential Violence Looming after Attempted Hit: Reminder that Arab street can target Kurds too.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- April ? - proposed date for National Reconciliation Conference
- April 20 - Rewritten contract terms expected for 4th Oil and Gas Auction
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.