Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Afren, DNO, Exxon, Genel, Gulf Keystone, Hunt, Mol
- Reminder: Subscribe to the Market Tracker!: Market Tracker available in two subscription offerings after 25 June.
- Governor of Ninewa reverses stance on Exxon: Political play on multiple levels.
- Iraqi President Talabani steps back from calling NC vote: ronically, could free Maliki's hand to go after Kurds longer term.
- Population "census" running in Kirkuk: Not to be confused with THE CENSUS to determine Kirkuk's fate.
- PUK and Goran still far apart: Could undercut Kurdish drive for further autonomy.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 21 - Parliament returns from 7 week break
Click here to access the report, or to add your email address to Dunia's mailing list to receive the Iraq Market Tracker via email.