While some have criticised the political stagnation in Iraq, it has to be said that the Cabinet has been very active in hitting the road to promote the country on the international stage.
Just look at this sample of countries visited in the past two weeks:
- Iraqi Deputy PM Visits Azerbaijan
- Iraq Welcomes Singaporean Businesses
- Shahristani Invites Indonesian Companies to Invest in Iraq
- Water Minister Invites Portuguese Businessmen to Invest in Iraq
- Deputy PM Opens Doors to Russian Companies
- Al-Kindi Conference on Construction and Housing in Iraq
Lets hope their efforts continue to bring in the deals.
Meanwhile, here at Iraq Business News we are delighted to welcome Gary Sandiford of Olive Group, who will cover security issues, both in our weekly security update and in his new blog.
If Iraq is part of your plan, let Iraq Business News marketing services take your message to the decision makers.