Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,441 / $1,558 (+1.1%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 7.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID13.1bn ($10.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Khaima Financial Investment (VKHA) will hold AGM on October 17, to discuss 2011 financial results, capital increase through 15% bonus issue and the ability of merge with Al-Ayaam Financial Investment (VAYF). ISX will suspend trading of VKHA on October 10, 2012.
- Original shares of Economy Bank for Investment (BEFI) will resume trading on October 8, after the capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through 9% bonus and 41%rights issues. The opening price will be ID1.13 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) will resume trading on October 8, after the capital increase from ID1bn to ID1.5bn through 30% bonus and 20% rights issues. The opening price will be ID1.97 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- ISC suspended the trading of Al-Kheir Financial Investment (VKHF) starting from October 3, due to not submission of 2Q2012 financial results.
- A cross transaction occurred on 775mn Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) shares on October 3. This represents 0.6% of BGUC capital.
- Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) obtained the companies registrar approval on the GA alternative decision to increase capital to ID155bn through 14% bonus and 41% rights issues. The rights offering procedures started on October 2, 2012.
- AL-Nukhba General Contracting (SNUC) will hold AGM on October 7, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend and capital increase through 24% bonus issue. ISX suspended trading of SNUC starting on September 30.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.