Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,457 / $1,576 (+1.3%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 4.8bn and the weekly trading volume was ID6.5bn ($5.4mn).
Note: There will be no trading session at the ISX from October 28 to October 30, 2012, due to the national holiday, Eid Al-Adha. The next session will be held on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad Al-Iraq for General Transportation (SBPT) will hold AGM on November 13, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, distributing cash dividend, capital increase through bonus issue, changing the company name to ''Baghdad Al-Iraq for General Transportation and Real Estate'' and amending the article of incorporation accordingly. ISX will suspend trading of SBPT starting from November 6.
- Original shares of Iraqi Agricultural Prod. Marketing Meat (AIPM) will resume trading on November 4, after the capital increase from ID3.75bn to ID4.125bn through 10% bonus issue. The opening price will be ID7.930 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Original shares of The Modern for Animal Agricultural Production (AMAP) resumed trading on Oct. 23, after the capital increase from ID1.8bn to ID3.6bn through 100% rights issue.
- ISX called the following Banks to be listed in market according to instruction No 6 of listing companies at ISX; Abr Al Iraq Bank, Al Huda Bank, Erbil Bank, Emerald Bank – Erbil, Al Bilad Islamic Bank, Al Ta'wen Islamic Bank, Al Watani Islamic Bank, Al Tanmia International Islamic Bank, and Chihan Islamic Bank (ISX memo Ref. No. 2126, October 14, 2012).
- Original shares of Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) resumed trading on Oct. 21, after the capital increases from ID3.234bn to ID6.468bn through 100% rights issue.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.