By John Lee.
Bloomberg reports that Iraq will keep the number of shipments of Basrah Light crude from the Persian Gulf unchanged in November compared to October, but will increase the total volume.
According to the loading program, Iraq will ship 46 cargoes from the al-Basrah Oil Terminal (ABOT) (pictured). Exports will total 73.9 million barrels, or 2.46 million bpd, but the volume of one cargo on 21st November was not listed.
Exports for October were planned at 71 million barrels, or 2.29 million bpd.
The 45 known shipments are planned to be:
- 28 consignments of 2 million barrels each;
- 11 lots of 1 million-barrels;
- three lots of 715,000 barrels;
- two lots 1.95 million barrels; and,
- one lot of 900,000 barrels.