Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,524 / $1,648 (+1.4%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 43.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID41.8bn ($34.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold AGM on December 16, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, the design of the new hotel project and capital increase through rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of HKAR starting on December 9.
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) will resume trading on November 26, 2012 after submitting their last year's financial results to ISX and ISC.
- Babylon Bank (BBAY) will hold AGM on November 28, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, and capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through 4.592% bonus and 45.408% rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BBAY starting on Nov. 21.
- Original shares of Al-Khaima Financial Investment (VKHA) resumed trading on Nov. 20, after the capital increase from ID400mn to ID460mn through 15% bonus issue.
- Ishtar Hotel (HISH) resumed trading on Nov. 19, 2012 after submitting 2011 annual report and 1Q2012 and 2Q2012 quarterly reports.
- Two cross transactions occurred on Babylon Bank (BBAY) on Nov. 18 and on Nov. 19, each on 18.1bn shares. These two transactions represent 36.2% of BBAY capital.
- The rights offering procedures of Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) started on Nov. 18, to increase the capital by 100% rights issue.
- National Chemical & Plastic Ind. (INCP) held AGM on November 22, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results. ISX suspended trading of INCP starting on Nov. 18.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.