Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,615 / $1,747 (-1.8%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 16.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID25.3bn ($21.1mn).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 27, 2012 - January 6, 2013 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 and trading will resume on Monday January 7, 2013.
ISX Company Announcements
- On December 25th, ISX issued a letter (Ref. # 2091) for all brokerage firms. According to the letter, and as per the approved procedures for offering Asiacell shares on the ISX, starting February 3rd, 2013; trading start date, the number of Asiacell shares offered will be 67.503bn at a price not less than IQD 22 per share.
- Original shares of National Metallic Industries & Bicycles (IMIB) resumed trading on Dec. 24, 2012 after the decision to increase the capital to ID7.5bn through 50% rights issue.
- Northern Soft Drinks & Mineral Water (INSD) resumed trading on Dec. 24, 2012 after the decision to increase the capital from ID31.875bn to ID41.4375bn through rights issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 11.16bn Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) shares on December 24, 2012. This represents 8.8% of IBSD capital.
- Original shares of Karbala Hotels (HKAR) resumed trading on Dec. 23, 2012 after the decision to increase the capital from ID1.62bn to ID5.0bn through rights issue.
- New shares of Fallujah for Construction Materials (IFCM) from the capital increase to ID2.268bn through 5% bonus issue resumed trading on Dec. 23, 2012.
- New shares of Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) from the capital increase to ID1.15bn through 15% bonus issue resumed trading on Dec. 23, 2012.
- Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI)'s 100% rights shares from the capital increase from ID150bn to ID300bn had been deposited at shareholders accounts at the IDC and were activated as tradable shares starting from December 23, 2012.
- Ashur Bank (BASH)'s 7.337% bonus shares and 42.663% rights shares from the capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn had been deposited at shareholders accounts at the IDC and were activated as tradable shares starting from Dec. 23.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.