Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,623 / $1,755 (+0.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 19.0bn and the weekly trading volume was ID33.7bn ($28.1mn).
ISX Company Announcements
Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) will hold AGM on January 27, 2013 to discuss 31/12/2011 financial results, allocate 5.415% to cover the last year's deficit and bad loans, and capital increase of 40% through bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of SILT starting on Jan. 20.
- Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural (AAHP) will hold AGM on January 23, 2013 to discuss the decision of selling the fish farm in Numania City and buy new Feed Factory. ISX will suspend trading of AAHP starting on January 17.
- Original shares of Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will resume trading on Jan. 14, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD540mn to IQD1.080bn. The opening price will be ID2.60 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Iraqi Date Processing & Marketing (IIDP) will hold AGM on January 17, 2013 to discuss 31/08/2011 financial results, the cash dividend ratio and capital increase of 30% through bonus and rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of IIDP starting on January 13.
- AL- Kindi for Production of Veterinary Vaccine (IKLV) will hold AGM on January 17, 2013 to discuss 31/12/2011 financial results, capital increase of 25% through bonus issue, developing the company activities and changing the company name to “AL- Kindi for Production and Marketing of Veterinary Vaccine”. ISX suspended trading of IKLV starting on January 10.
- A cross transaction occurred on 14.5bn United Bank (BUND) shares on January 8, 2013. This represents 5.8% of BUND capital.
- In complience with Iraq Securities Commission law numbered 132/9 on 20/12/2012: (1) Moving the companies listed below to the secondary market (non-regular) because of the decrease in their trading volume and the number of days that these companies are being traded for. And based on instruction no. 15 of 2011 (Please note, according to the Regulations of the Secondary Market, in each trading session, the average share price will be calculated for each share. The maximum increase and decrease of +/- 20% will be based on the average price in the previous session. The price should be valid during three effective trading sessions after the listing, and it will be free in the first trading session after capital increasing.) (2) The trading on the secondary market (non-regular) will start on Monday the 14th, Jan 2013 from 10:00-12:00 daily. 3- The companies are: Al-Hamraa for Insurance (NHAM), Al-Khair for Financial Investment (VKHF), Al-AYaam for Financial Investment (VAYF), Al-Ameen for Financial Investment (VAMF), Bain Al-Nahrain Financial Investment (not a listed company now), AL- Batek Investment (VBAT), Al-Khaima for Finanical Investment (VKHA), Al-Ameen Estate Investment (SAEI), Modern Chemical Industries (IMCI), Kirkuk For Producing (IKFP), Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Production (AAHP).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.