Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,613 / $1,745 (-0.6%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 23.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID30.5bn ($25.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- AL- Kindi for Production of Veterinary Vaccine (IKLV) decided in its AGM held on January 17, 2013 to increase the capital through 25% bonus issue.
- Al -Hilal Industries (IHLI) resumed trading on January 16, 2013 after submitting 2011 financial results to the ISC and ISX.
- Original shares of Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) resumed trading on Jan. 14, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD0.54bn to IQD1.080bn.
- Bank of Baghdad (BBOB)’s 62bn shares of bonus and right issues had been deposited at shareholders accounts at the IDC and were activated as tradable shares starting Jan. 14, 2013.
- AL-Nukhba General Contracting (SNUC)’s 35bn shares of right issue had been deposited at shareholders accounts at the IDC and were activated as tradable shares starting Jan. 14, 2013.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.8bn United Bank (BUND) shares on January 13, 2013. This represents 0.7% of BUND capital.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.