Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,646 / $1,780 (+0.4%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 92.7bn and the weekly trading volume was ID1520bn ($1.3bn).
ISX Company Announcements
Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold AGM on Feb. 24, 2013 to discuss financial results of 2012, the cash dividend ratio and capital increase from IQD236bn to IQD255bn through bonus and rights issues. ISX will suspend trading of BMNS starting on Feb. 17.
- Original shares of Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) resumed trading on Feb. 6, 2013 after the decision to increase the capital from IQD10bn to IQD14bn through 40% bonus issue.
- A cross transaction occurred on 10.0bn Economy Bank for Investment (BEFI) shares on February 5, 2013. This represents 6.7% of BEFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 3.8bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on February 5, 2013. This represents 2.4% of BIBI capital.
- Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) will hold AGM on Feb. 11, to discuss capital increase from IQD100bn to IQD152bn. ISX suspended trading of BUOI starting on Feb. 4, 2013.
- New shares of Investment Bank (BIBI) from the capital increase to IQD155bn through 14% bonus and 41% rights issues resumed trading on Feb. 4, 2013.
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) shares resumed trading on Feb. 4. AISP hasn’t been trading since November 4, 2012 due to ISC decision, because of the delay in submitting its interim financial reports. In addition, a cross transaction occurred on 100mn AISP shares on Feb. 4, 2013 which represents 2.5% of AISP capital.
- Rabee Securities (RS) listed Asiacell Communications PJSC on February 3rd, 2013. The company started trading on February 4th, under the ISX ticker "TASC". Starting price was IQD 22. In total 67.503bn number of shares were listed and sold, for a total of IQD 1,485,066,000,000 (around $1.24 billion). Total number of transactions was 2,900. Foreigners bought 70% of the float (47.197bn shares) and Iraqis 30% (20.306bn shares).
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.