Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,703 / $1,842 (+1.9%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 9.3bn and the weekly trading volume was ID11.7bn ($9.7mn).
ISX Company Announcements
Original shares of North Bank (BNOR) will resume trading on Sunday (April 14, 2013) after the decision to increase the capital from IQD210bn to IQD265bn through 26.2% bonus issue. The opening price will be IQD2.13 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 5.5bn Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) shares on April 10, 2013. These two transactions represent 3.9% of BIBI capital.
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) will hold AGM on May 2, to discuss 2012 financial results, paying dividend and authorizing the board to by new production lines.
- Bain Al-Nahrain Financial Inv. (VMES) will hold AGM on April 29, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and distributing 10% dividend per share. ISX will suspend trading of VMES starting on April 22, 2013.
- Kharkh Tour Amuzement City (SKTA) will hold AGM on April 27, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, the election of new board members and the capital increase through 50% bonus issue. ISX will suspend trading of SKTA starting on April 21, 2013.
- Al-Ayaam Financial Inv. (VAYF) will hold AGM on April 20, 2013 to discuss 2011 and 2012 financial results and possible merger with Al-Khaima Financial Inv. (VKHA).
- Modern Paint Industries (IMPI) will hold AGM on April 24, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and to authorize the board to sign new investment contracts. ISX will suspend trading of IMPI starting on April 17, 2013.
- Iraqi for Seed Production (AISP) will hold AGM on April 15, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results and distributing 50% cash dividend. ISX suspended trading of AISP starting on April 8, 2013.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Ind. (IMAP) will hold AGM on April 13, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial results, election of new board members and cash dividend ratio. ISX suspended trading of IMAP starting on April 7, 2013.
- New shares of Economy Bank (BEFI) from the capital increase to IQD150bn through 9% bonus and 41% rights issues resumed trading on April 7, 2013.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.