Timetable and Provisions:
- The bids must be submitted by the bidding companies to IHEC Office as per the IHEC address listed below in a sealed and stamped envelope before 12 December 2013, at 1:00 PM , Baghdad time. Any bids sent after the deadline will be rejected.
- The entrance to the IHEC Building requires prior permit. The Bidder who want to receive or submit the bids through their authorized representative, has to send to the IHEC Procurement Department the contact details of the authorized representative 24 hours prior to the visit in IHEC. The IHEC Procurement Department shall provide the authorized representative with formal permit to access the IHEC building.
- The bids cannot be submitted by email, fax or any other internet route. Any bids submitted via email, fax or the internet route will be rejected.
- The bids can be delivered via registered mail (TNT, DHL, FEDEX or any other registered mail provider) provided they are received in IHEC Procurement Department on or before the closing date stated above.
- The IHEC Bids Opening Committee will open all the bids publicly and in the presence of bidders or their authorized representative who chooses to attend on 12 December 2013, at 1:00 PM, Baghdad time.
- The IHEC Bids Evaluation Committee shall analyze all the bids in the closed session. The contract shall be awarded to the most adequate Bidder according to the IRAQI bidders and contract applied regulations and inform the Bidders with the results thereafter.
- IHEC is not obliged to accept the lowest price offers, according to instructions for Implementing the Governmental Contracts no: 1/2008.
- The awarded Bidder shall bear the tender advertisement fees.
Bidders and Contract Section,
The Independent High Electoral Commission,
Iraq International Zone (in front the Council of Ministers Secretariat),
Mobile no.: +9647712345669
(Election image via Shutterstock)