Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 19th December 2013).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 27, 2013 - January 6, 2014 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Thursday, December 26, 2013 and trading will resume on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,850 (-0.6%)/ $1,971 (-1.3%) (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 5.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID9.3bn ($7.6mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 9, 2014 to discuss increase its capital from IQD202bn to IQD250bn through rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of BIIB starting on Jan. 7, 2014.
- Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) will be suspended from trading starting on Jan. 7, 2014 due to AGM which will be held to discuss 2012 annual financial results.
- National Chemical & Plastic Ind. (INCP) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 30 to discuss 2012 financial annual report. ISX will suspend trading of INCP starting on Dec. 23, 2013.
- Original shares of Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) will resume trading on Dec. 22, 2013 after the decision to increase its capital from IQD155bn to IQD250bn through 60.44% rights and 0.85% bonus issues. The opening price will be IQD0.97.
- Shares of Al-Khazer for Construction M. (IKHC) resumed trading on Dec. 19, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results and postponement of the capital increase through 100% rights issue until the public sector in the company approves changing the company’s article of association and electing new board members.
- Shares of Modern Animal & Agricultural Production (AMAP) resumed trading on Dec. 19, 2013 after the approval of 2012 annual financial results. They also decided to add its profit to the accumulated profits.
- Ashur International Bank (BASH) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 24, 2013 to discuss increasing its capital from IQD210bn to IQD250bn through rights issue. ISX suspended trading of BASH starting on Dec. 17, 2013.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 23, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report and increase its capital from IQD150bn to IQD250bn through 14.28% bonus and 52.36% rights issues. ISX suspended trading of BCOI starting on Dec. 16, 2013.
- Karbala Hotels (HKAR) will hold its AGM* on Dec. 22, 2013 to discuss 2012 financial annual report. ISX suspended trading of HKAR starting on Dec. 15, 2013.