Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 1st January 2015).
Note: ISX will be closed during December 30, 2014 - January 6, 2015 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The next session will be held on Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,393 (+0.2%)/ $1,482 (+0.2%) (weekly change) (-25.3% and -25.4% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 2.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD2.7bn ($2.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- According to ISX announcement for 2014, total trading volume was IQD901bn and total traded shares were IQD746bn. In addition, total number of sessions during the year was 227.
- Al-Ameen Financial Inv. (VAMF) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 11, 2015 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, amending the article of incorporation according to the financial investment companies system no. (6) for the year 2011 (and approve it) and the accumulated deficit of 2013. ISX suspended trading of VAMF starting Dec. 30, 2014.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 8, 2015 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results and distributing 3.7% cash dividend (IQD0.037 price per share). ISX suspended trading of BCOI starting Dec. 30, 2014.
- New shares of Al-Hamraa for Insurance (NHAM) from the capital increase to IQD5bn through 66.7% bonus issue resumed trading on Dec. 29, 2014.
- Iraqi Engineering Works (IIEW) resumed trading on Dec. 29, 2014 after they approved 2013 annual financial results and dealing with the difference in tax of 2013 and presenting the company's sites for investment.
- ISC suspended trading of Al-Mosul for Funfairs (SMOF) on Dec. 29, 2014 after the price has increased to upper limit in the last two trading sessions (Dec. 25 - Dec. 28).