Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 19th February 2015).
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,184 (-6.3%) / $1,242 (-6.1%) (weekly change) ) (-15.0% and -16.2% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 3.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD3.6bn ($2.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Depositing procedures for the listing of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) started on Feb. 15, 2015. BTRI will start trading on Mar. 8, 2015. Depositing procedures for the listing of Al- Muhej For Money Transfer (MTAM) started on Feb. 19, 2015. MTAM will start trading on Mar. 12, 2015.
- Al-Harir For Money Transfer (MTAH) will resume trading on Feb. 22, 2015 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014Q1, 2014Q2 and 2014Q3 financial results.
- According to ISC announcement (no. 10/393 dated on Feb. 18, 2015), ISC asked Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF)’s Chairman to sign a pledge to cancel all of the debts that the bank couldn't collect as end of 2014, amounted at IQD4,164,685,874. ISC also asked the bank to record provision for doubtful debts according to the accounting rules and the guiding list issued by CBI and to disclose that in the Board of Directors' report.
- National Islamic Bank (BNAI) had completed the listing and depositing procedures and started trading on Feb. 19, 2015.
- ISC has approved to extend one more month for Iraqi Agricultural Prod. Marketing Meat (AIPM) for its new shares to resume trading from the capital increase to IQD4.5bn through bonus issue.
- ISC has approved to extend 15 more days for Modern Animal & Agricultural Production (AMAP) for its new shares to resume trading from the capital increase to IQD3.906bn through bonus issues.
- AL- Kindi of Veterinary Vaccine (IKLV) will hold its AGM* on Feb. 25, 2015 to discuss and approve 2013 annual financial results, increasing its capital from IQD5.40bn to IQD5.94bn through 10% bonus issue and electing new board members. ISX suspended trading of IKLV starting on Feb. 18, 2015.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the AGM* decisions of AL-Nukhba for Construction (SNUC) which was held on Apr. 17, 2014, including amending the first, third and fourth article of incorporation by changing the company name to AL-Nukhba for Construction and Realestate Investment and reducing the number of its board members to five members.
- The shares of Al-Ahlyia for Agricultural Production (AAHP) resumed trading on Feb. 17, 2014 after they approved 1Q2014 financial results.
- A cross transaction occurred on IQD7.7mn Karbala Hotels (HKAR) shares on Feb. 16, 2015. This represents 0.2% of HKAR capital.
- Iraq Registrar of Companies approved the AGM* decisions of Baghdad Passengers Transport (SBPT) which was held on Nov. 24, 2014, including increasing its capital from IQD0.5bn to IQD1.0bn through rights issue and electing new board members.