Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 14th Jan 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD964 (-5.3%) / $993 (-7.2%) (weekly change) (-11.6% and -13.4% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 13.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD12.5bn ($9.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 31, 2016. ISX will suspend the trading of SILT starting from Jan. 26, 2016.
- Dijla & Furat Bank for Development (BDFD) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 24, 2016 to discuss and approve 2013 and 2014 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD106bn to IQD250bn through 131.1% rights and 4.7% bonus issue.
- Al-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 21, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and covering the accumulated deficit from the available reserves. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF shares starting Jan. 18, 2016.
- Ahliya for Insurance (NAHF) resumed trading on Jan. 14, 2016 after the company approved 2014 annual financial report.
- Ishtar Hotels (HISH) resumed trading on Jan. 14, 2016 after fulfilling ISC's disclosure requirements by disclosing 9M15 financial results.
- Al-Batek Financial Investment (VBAT) resumed trading on Jan. 13, 2016 after the company approved 2012 and 2013 annual financial results.
- A cross transaction occurred on 9.25bn shares of National Islamic Bank (BNAI) on Jan. 13, 2016. This represents 3.7% of BNAI capital.
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 17, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of BSUC starting on Jan. 12, 2016.
- Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) resumed trading on Jan. 11, 2016 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014 financial results.