Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 21st Jan 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD944 (-2.0%) / $973 (-2.0%) (weekly change) (-13.4% and -15.1% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 6.7bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD6.1bn ($4.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Iraqi Date Processing and Marketing (IIDP) will hold its AGM* on Feb. 7, 2016 to discuss increasing its capital from IQD17.3bn to IQD34.5bn through 100% rights issue. ISX will suspend the trading of IIDP starting from Feb. 2, 2016.
- Iraqi Land Transport (SILT) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 31, 2016 to discuss and approve 2013 and 2014 annual financial results. ISX will suspend the trading of SILT starting from Jan. 26, 2016.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1.15bn shares of National Islamic Bank (BNAI) on Jan. 20, 2016. This represents 0.5% of BNAI capital.
- Palestine Hotel (HPAL) requested its shareholders to wait till their AGM summary is certified by the companies’ registrar to receive their cash dividends.
- Al-Kindy of Veterinary Vaccines Drugs (IKLV) resumed trading on Jan. 19, 2016 after fulfilling ISC’s disclosure requirements by disclosing 2014 and 9M15 financial results.
- New shares of National for Tourist Investment (HNTI) from the capital increase to IQD6.25bn though 15% bonus issue resumed trading on Jan. 19, 2016.
- Dijla & Furat Bank for Development (BDFD) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 24, 2016 to discuss and approve 2013 and 2014 annual financial results and increasing its capital from IQD106bn to IQD250bn through 131.1% rights and 4.7% bonus issues. ISX suspended trading of BDFD starting on Jan. 19, 2016.
- Al-Nukhba for General Construction (SNUC) announced that the company will discuss increasing its capital in the next AGM.
- Al-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 21, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and covering the accumulated deficit from the available reserves. ISX suspended trading of VWIF starting on Jan. 18, 2016.