Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 15th Dec 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQ936 (+0.7%) / $920 (-0.1%) (weekly change) (-14.2% and -19.7% YTD change, respectively). The number of week traded shares was 33.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD35.5bn ($26.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) will hold a GA with Yanabee Al-Zawraa Company (Aquafina) on Dec. 26, 2016 to approve the new amended article of association prepared by the two companies for merger. ISX will suspend trading of IBSD starting on Dec. 20 2016.
- Al-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold AGM* on Dec. 22, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results.
- Mansour Hotel (HMAN) will hold AGM* on Dec. 19, 2016 to discuss and approve 2015 annual financial results. ISX suspended trading of HMAN starting on Dec. 14, 2016.
- Two cross transactions occurred on 27.5bn shares of Trans Iraq Bank for Investment (BTRI) on Dec. 13 and Dec 15, 2016, which represent 10.4% of BTRI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 1bn shares of Mosul Bank for Development and Investment (BMFI) on Dec. 15, 2016, which represents 0.4% of BMFI capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 400mn shares of Kurdistan International Bank (BKUI) on Dec. 15, 2016, which represents 0.1% of BKUI capital.
- Iraqi for Tufted Carpets (IITC) calls its shareholders to collect their 35% dividend of 2015 (IQD0.35 dividend per share, 6.9% dividend yield) starting on Dec. 18, 2016.
- ISX started to auction 1.1bn shares of TASC owned by North Bank (BNOR) on Dec. 14, 2016.
- A cross transaction occurred on 193.5mn shares of Ishtar Hotel (HISH) on Dec. 14, 2016, which represents 5.5% of HISH capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 165.8mn shares of Palestine Hotel (HPAL) on Dec. 14, 2016, which represents 3.7% of HPAL capital.
- A cross transaction occurred on 8.1mn shares of Iraqi Date Processing and Marketing (IIDP) on Dec. 14, 2016, which represents 0.03% of IIDP capital.
- Al-Khatem Telecoms (TZNI) held a GA on Dec. 14, 2016 to discuss electing the BoD.