Egyptian Central Bank Trains Iraq’s Bankers

With the stated aim of contributing to the reform of the Iraqi banking sector, the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE)’s Banking Institute has begun training employees of Iraq’s central bank in modern methods of banking and finance, administration and human resources.

According to Banking Institute Executive Director, Hala al-Said, the move comes within the context of the World Bank’s strategy of supporting the Iraqi banking industry in conjunction with the Egyptian government’s desire to participate in the war-torn country’s reconstruction, particularly in the areas of finance and economics.

Al-Said explained that the first training course — devoted to the issue of banking supervision — had more than 100 Iraqi trainees. The institute will also begin a human resource management course in December for 20 Iraqi trainees.

(Source: Al-Masry Al-Youm)

36 Responses to Egyptian Central Bank Trains Iraq’s Bankers

1. LaNisha November 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm #

Well I think that’s great! Is there a possibilty that the dinars will be revalued before they start in December?

2. Premon November 25, 2010 at 9:58 am #

Is there any possibility that the Dinars will be revalued this year 2010 .

3. Pierrot November 25, 2010 at 10:03 am #

Hi there, Is there any chance for the Dinar will be revalued this Year?

4. Will November 25, 2010 at 10:53 am #

Do you Guys think that the Dinar might be revalued this Year?

5. Benziboy06 November 25, 2010 at 11:39 am #

It’s. Coming

6. Benziboy06 November 25, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

It’s looking good for this weekend

7. LaNisha November 26, 2010 at 12:38 pm #

Hey Benziboy06, how and why do u think it will happen this weekend?!

8. Little Goldberg November 26, 2010 at 1:06 pm #

What info do you have that the dinar would RV this weekend…. Very interested to know your source info

9. LaNisha November 26, 2010 at 1:54 pm #

Does anyone have any insight that it could happen before December 10th 2010?

10. Marcia November 26, 2010 at 7:06 pm #

I will believe it when I see it

11. will November 28, 2010 at 6:24 am #

What sight can prove us that it really coming? I’ll wait to see by December 10 cause since last year they’ve been said that. Let us know

12. chris November 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

Does anyone know if they are waitting for Wednesday cause I was told that Wednesday is there New Years for 2011???

13. will November 28, 2010 at 6:51 pm #

I never knew this wednesday I’d Iraq new years. Can you be more precise about that

14. jeff November 29, 2010 at 8:36 am #

Relax guys let things get in order first like structure for the government they need some organization first so they don’t screw up our cash transaction,but things seem to be looking good and interesting over sea

15. Stew November 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

There is no RV on the way. You guys have been scammed into believing this crap. The dinar will lop soon and you’ll lose about half your investment… if not all.

16. mike November 30, 2010 at 5:42 am #

Stew, I’ve seen your negative comments before but no proof of a scam. Back up your little comments or don’t post. If dinars are a scam and you believe that, then why are you posting on a dinar web site?

17. Stew November 30, 2010 at 10:22 am #

This is a dinar web site????
    Never said the dinar is a scam… it’s a legitimate currency.
    The idea it will increase in value 100,000% or more is a scam of epic proportions.
    If it redenominates/lops… will you agree that it was a scam?

18. pierrot November 30, 2010 at 12:56 pm #

Stew,I’d like to buy your Dinar from you half price cause you don’t believe it but let people who believe do ok.Thanks for your comments and good luck to you

19. Stew November 30, 2010 at 2:19 pm #

Pierrot… I’m sure you get along great on all the dinar web sites where they ban anyone who tells the truth about the dinar. Maybe you should stay away from legitimate news sites and stick to getting all your news from dealers and their pumpers. That way you can enjoy your dinar fantasy uninterrupted.

20. Stew November 30, 2010 at 2:24 pm #

If you really want a chance to make millions. Go buy a lottery ticket. The odd are about 40 Million to one that you’ll hit it… but those odds are way better than the odds of the Iraqi dinar making you a millionaire.

21. mike November 30, 2010 at 10:45 pm #

Stew, no I don’t believe the dinar will increase 100,000%, that IS a pumpers lie. I’m just looking at other country’s history… like America. After the great depression our money was reinvented and had the same value as toilet paper, until it was revalued. If the dinar is revalued at $.85 (1000% increase) that’s still money in my pocket. We all would love to see more but who knows what will happen, not me or you. Iraq will become a financial super power in my belief and that’s where the idea comes from that we will see $3.00 per dinar. I bought my dinars from a bank, not a pumper. Good luck to anyone who did otherwise.

22. bm November 30, 2010 at 11:48 pm #

Get a life stew!

23. APETANG December 1, 2010 at 9:18 am #

I, personally believe that there is some stalling going on. I’m beginning to think that they are trying to accumulate more money before they cash in on everyones currency.

24. APETANG December 1, 2010 at 9:23 am #

I heard that we would have to travel to Iraq to cash in on the Dinars, is this true?

25. Stew December 1, 2010 at 10:28 am #

Mike… your math is abit off. $.85 is a 1000 x increase. That’s 100,000%. The $3 predictions are over 300,000%.
    Where did you get your information about the great depression? You couldn’t be more wrong. The value of the dollar went up during the great depression. The stock market crashed and economic activity fell about 50%… but the value of the dollar actually increased because the Fed dried up the supply. Do you not follow current events? Bernanke has talked about that. He blames that monetary policy for the length and severity of the depression… and has stated he will not repeat it. So we see the opposite today. The Fed is pumping massive amounts of money into the system.
    So your US history example was wrong. Maybe you can give me another example of anything even remotely close to what you’re expecting here.

26. Alan December 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm #

I believe the Dinar will experience a LOP, basically demonetizing the high valuation notes all the suckers are currently buying on a false speculation. New circulation currency will be a low denomination series, which the Iraqi people will use to rebuild their country. Any other scenario simply isn’t possible, as even an $.85 revalue would cause an instant sell-off run of the currency and crash it to oblivion. That is provided that the currency even becomes liquid. Ask yourself this: where would the money come from to cover a 1000 to 1 forward revaluation on the trillions of Dinar currently in circulation? Even with a healthy GDP it sounds like money from nothing doesn’t it? seriously, give your heads a shake. The IMF, the UN, and more importantly the Iraqi government know all this, which is probably why there has been no actual decision on changes as of yet. Just my two Dinars worth…

27. mike December 1, 2010 at 4:16 pm #

Stew. I think you nned to get your head out of the part you sit on and back into the history books. The pre depression currency was destroyed and the dollar was reinvented (and revalued). The value of the NEW dollar went up just after the depression. I have a grandfather who told the story and every history book I’ve ever read has backed it up. BUT those books were not written by the great and all knowing Stew. You constantly talk about the “pumpers” blowing hot air, take a good look in the mirror Stew.

28. Stew December 1, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Mike… you are clueless. There was massive deflation during the great depression. Deflation means things get cheaper, therefore currency has more value. The United States took steps to DEVALUE the dollar towards the end/after the depression.
    I’d love to see some of these history books that you claim to have read. It seems you and gramps are a perfect fit for dinar world. No matter the facts… Just make up fantasies that sound good.

29. Kinky December 6, 2010 at 3:20 am #

So Stew what so called legitimate websites can you refer me to for better information???? Any info will be appreciated.

30. Premon December 14, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

Guys go to dinardaddy.com and you will see the real shit< that's where all the news at.DinarDaddyTidbits.com. And after that thank me

31. Stew December 14, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

Dinnar Daddy is no different than all rest. He bans anyone who dares post the truth. It’s a nice place to go see all the scammers info pulled into one place.

32. Premon December 15, 2010 at 6:02 pm #

Stew I dont know what you have on my mind to say something like,but thinks anyways

33. Mike D December 16, 2010 at 6:55 pm #

It’s not going to increase in value until about 4-10yrs probably, and if it doesn’t then you didn’t lose any money like the stock market, the worst that could happen is your put money away that you forgot about, like finding money in your pants pocket after washing clothes.

34. kinky December 17, 2010 at 1:35 am #

So Stew! Where do I go for the real info???

35. Stew December 17, 2010 at 7:28 am #

Kinky… start with the Central Bank of Iraq website.
    Almost every country has a central bank site. Compare money supply numbers. The US Fed has a web site where our money supply numbers are posted.
    Look up GDP Rank… you’ll find a list of all countries and the size of their GDPs (economy) for comparison.
    DollarDaze has some good info on Global money supply numbers.
    The IMF web site has some good stuff. It’s written right in an IMF report that Iraq’s exchange rate is perfectly normal right where it is now.
    There is enough info in those few sites to dispell any myth of a big RV.

36. van December 26, 2010 at 9:07 pm #

Stew you are wrong during the depression the FED pumped in millions of dollars into the econ. and this devalued the dollar.It also caused massive inflation.This did not help the economy just like now with obama-econamics.Why do you think gold is over $1000.00 dollars?