Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,438 / $1,556 (-2.8%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 16.9bn and the weekly trading volume was ID21.8bn ($18.2mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) will resume trading on Oct. 21, after the capital increases from ID3.234bn to ID6.468bn through 100% rights issue. The opening price will be ID1.28 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- A cross transaction occurred on 9.0bn Iraqi Islamic Bank (BIIB) shares on October 18, 2012. This represents 5.9% of BIIB capital.
- Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) will hold AGM on October 24, 2012 to discuss 2010 and 2011 financial results, cash dividend ratio (7.5%), IFC participation in the capital of the bank and the capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through rights issue. In addition, electing new board members and changing of the bank’s name to United National Private Bank/Iraq will be discussed. ISX suspended trading of BCOI starting on Oct. 17.
- Iraqi Agricultural Prod. Marketing Meat (AIPM) decided in its AGM held on Oct. 17 to increase the capital through 10% bonus issue.
- Kirkuk for Producing (IKFP) resumed trading on October 16,2012 after submitting the annual financial results of 2011 and quarterly results of 2012.
- AL-Nukhba General Contracting (SNUC) resumed trading on Oct 14, 2012 with no change in its capital.
- Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) decided in its AGM held on Oct. 13 to increase the capital through 100% rights issue.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.