Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
The RSISX index ended the week at ID1,660 / $1,841, -0.4% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 4.1bn and the weekly trading volume was ID8.1bn ($6.9mn).
ISX Company Announcements
· Iraqi for Carton Manufacturies (IICM) will hold AGM on October 18, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and change the company name to "Iraqi for Carton Manufacturies and Trading". ISX will suspend trading of IICM starting October 11, 2011.
· National Chemical &Plastic Ind. (INCP) will hold AGM on October 13, 2011 to discuss 2010 annual financial report and capital increase through 100% rights issue. ISX will suspend trading of INCP starting on October 6, 2011.
· Al-Sadeer Hotel (HSAD) will resume trading on October 2, 2011. HSAD was not trading since September 18, 2011 due to AGM.
· Kirkuk for Producing (IKFP) will resume trading on October 2, 2011. IKFP was not trading since September 4, 2011 due to AGM.
· Investment Bank of Iraq (BIBI) resumed trading on Thursday, September 29, 2011. BIBI increased its capital from ID75bn to ID100bn through 14.662% bonus issue and 18.635% rights issue. BIBI shares closed the day at ID1.07 per share, up 9.18%.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to our website www.rabeesecurities.com.